• Specialty Tile Products, Inc. is not a contractor. It does not perform or contract for the installation of any products it sells. All quantities must be verified by buyer's installer. Specialty Tile Products, Inc. accepts no responsibility whatsoever for quantities and measurements. We provide takeoff quantities for estimating purposes only. The recommendation of Specialty Tile Products, Inc. of any licensed contractor for work or installation of any product sold hereunder shall be a recommendation only and shall not be deemed to be an act of contraction on behalf the client. Client is solely responsible for hiring or contraction with contractors or laborers for the installation of products sold hereunder.
• All products on our outlet website are products that would typically be sold in our various high-end showrooms. All products are first run quality. Products are generally imported from Italy, China, Argentina, Spain and Turkey, or made in the USA.
• All tile is subject to variation in shade and size. All tile measurements are nominal. Hand-made tile is subject to irregularities in size, shape and warpage. Stone is a natural material. There will be color variation from samples and displays, as well as within your shipment. We recommend a minimum of 15% overage on any natural stone product, and 5-10% for porcelain tiles. All stone and crackle glaze ceramic tile must be sealed.
• All products sold on our outlet website are final sale, and as such we do not accept returns on any material. Please carefully verify your quantities prior to finalizing your order. Orders can be cancelled via email to email@example.com without any fees if the order has not yet shipped out. Installation constitutes full and complete acceptance of material. Absolutely no claims or returns will be honored after partial or complete installation.
• If visible damage is found at the time of delivery, have the driver note damage and sign all copies of the freight bill. Any concealed damage must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise. Save all cartons, packaging, and damaged units for inspection. Any shortages or discrepancies between the actual shipment and the packing list or your purchase order must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise. Failure to meet any of these requirements will nullify any potential claim. If there is any damaged material, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make arrangements for the replacement for this material, when replacement material is available. If replacement material is not available, we will refund your order.
• This document constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and no other promises, warranties, agreements or representations have been made which are not contained herein. All notices to be given under this agreement shall be in writing and shall be sent registered or certified mail to: Specialty Tile Products, Inc., 1275-D Oakbrook Drive, Norcross, GA 30093. By submitting, and/or signing this order client agrees that it accurately reflects the buyer's wishes. All changes or revisions to this order must be done via email to email@example.com, and a new order form reflecting those changes must be signed before changes or cancellations will be processed. Specialty Tile Products, Inc. reserves the right to delay the processing of this order until the order form, and/or the credit card charge has been accepted by our Merchant account, and/or receipt have been signed.
Welcome to Specialty Tile Clearance Store
The Specialty Tile outlet website is used solely for the purpose of liquidating inventory. All material is priced with extremely low prices which cannot be honored for day to day sales requiring regular service. As such, these prices are only applicable on current available quantities and returns will not be accepted. If you require additional material, please note that regular prices will apply.